1365 West Foothill Boulevard Suite 2
Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (909) 920-0908
Call Today (909) 920-0908

We provide legal services
in the following areas

Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell - Providing Over 20 Years of Industry Leading Experience in Family Law, Business Law and Criminal Law
Area of Practices

Can I challenge a move-away petition?

Yes. As the non-custodial parent, you have the right to challenge a move-away petition. However, you must be able to prove that the move would not be in the child’s best interest. If you are able to do this, the judge may deny the move-away petition and in some instances, may grant custody to you.

When responding to a move-away petition it is important to ensure that you have an experienced family law attorney on your side to fight for your rights.


Case Evaluation

Tell us about your case.

default image

My ex-wife hired an attorney which prompted me to do so for our divorce. Torrence Howell was highly recommended from a friend of mine who used Torrence’s services for a divorce just like mine. The results came out much better than he ever thought it would. With all things being equal I felt Torrence would

-Anonymous May 23, 2018

Google Plus Facebook Avvo