1365 West Foothill Boulevard Suite 2
Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (909) 920-0908
Call Today (909) 920-0908

We provide legal services
in the following areas

Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell - Providing Over 20 Years of Industry Leading Experience in Family Law, Business Law and Criminal Law
Area of Practices

Can I Deny My Ex Visitation?

If a legally binding visitation order is in place, you cannot violate this order. Instead, you would need to secure a modification in order to deny visitation. You need to have a valid reason to do this, such as:

  • The parent has developed a drug or alcohol problem
  • The parent is involved in illegal activities
  • The parent’s home is unsafe
  • The parent or their new intimate partner is abusive

If you feel your children are in immediate danger, contact an attorney to secure an emergency protective order.


Case Evaluation

Tell us about your case.

default image

My ex-wife hired an attorney which prompted me to do so for our divorce. Torrence Howell was highly recommended from a friend of mine who used Torrence’s services for a divorce just like mine. The results came out much better than he ever thought it would. With all things being equal I felt Torrence would

-Anonymous May 23, 2018

Google Plus Facebook Avvo