1365 West Foothill Boulevard Suite 2
Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (909) 920-0908
Call Today (909) 920-0908

We provide legal services
in the following areas

Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell - Providing Over 20 Years of Industry Leading Experience in Family Law, Business Law and Criminal Law
Area of Practices

Can I go to jail for not paying spousal support?

Yes, you can go to jail for failing to pay spousal support or alimony. Depending on the state, you may be charged with indirect civil contempt of court or in some states, criminal contempt of court. The rules vary by state, but in severe instances, you can be incarcerated for failing to obey a judge’s orders.


Case Evaluation

Tell us about your case.

default image

My ex-wife hired an attorney which prompted me to do so for our divorce. Torrence Howell was highly recommended from a friend of mine who used Torrence’s services for a divorce just like mine. The results came out much better than he ever thought it would. With all things being equal I felt Torrence would

-Anonymous May 23, 2018

Google Plus Facebook Avvo