Call Us: (909) 920-0908
Our Address: 1365 West Foothill Boulevard, Suite 2 Upland, CA 91786

What can I do if my child doesn’t want to see their other parent?

Unless your child feels their safety or health is at risk, they cannot simply decide that they do not want to see their other parent if there is a court order granting that parent visitation. However, if your child believes that they are in danger when they are with the other parent, you should contact the authorities and bring the issue to the court’s attention with the help of family law attorney Torrence L. Howell.