1365 West Foothill Boulevard Suite 2
Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (909) 920-0908
Call Today (909) 920-0908

We provide legal services
in the following areas

Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell - Providing Over 20 Years of Industry Leading Experience in Family Law, Business Law and Criminal Law
Area of Practices

What do I do if my spouse serves me with divorce papers?

If your spouse serves you with divorce papers, you should write down the date that you were served the papers. Then, review them to determine what, if any, the date is for any upcoming court hearings. After that, you should contact a family law attorney right away to schedule a consultation. Even if you think the process will be amicable, it is essential that you have a lawyer on your side to protect your rights.


Case Evaluation

Tell us about your case.

default image

My ex-wife hired an attorney which prompted me to do so for our divorce. Torrence Howell was highly recommended from a friend of mine who used Torrence’s services for a divorce just like mine. The results came out much better than he ever thought it would. With all things being equal I felt Torrence would

-Anonymous May 23, 2018

Google Plus Facebook Avvo