Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Alta Loma CA.
When it comes to business leadership, delegation is important. However, it is not always natural. You may prefer to try to handle all kinds of important tasks yourself, to make sure they get done right. Unfortunately, this attitude can really get you into trouble if you apply it to your important business contracts. By trying to avoid hiring a contract law attorney in Alta Loma CA, you won’t be saving any money or effort. Instead, you will likely be increasing costs and hassles by making mistakes in your contracts.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Alta Loma CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in Alta Loma CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. If you are being offered a contract drafted by another party, Attorney Howell can review it with you to explain all the provisions and help you make a counteroffer if necessary.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When disagreements about contractual obligations arise, it is definitely in your interests to retain a contract law attorney in Alta Loma CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: If you entered into a contract without consulting an attorney first, it is entirely possible that the contract might turn out to be unfair and unenforceable. Your contract law attorney in Alta Loma CA can explain any and all defenses to the contract that may be available and then help you get the contract voided.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell makes an excellent choice of contract law attorney in Alta Loma CA because he understands the issues your company faces from both a legal perspective (thanks to his 20 years as an attorney) and a business perspective (thanks to his MBA and business background). There is no type of contract too complicated for him to handle. Instead, you can trust him to pay attention to the details and protect your interests no matter what type of contract you need help with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Since contracts are a priority at any business, naturally you can’t afford to wait one moment longer than necessary to get assistance. At The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell, we won’t make you wait–call (909) 920-0908 now for a free initial consultation.