Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce in Chino CA
At the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we understand that divorce is an intensely personal experience. Unfortunately, if your case proceeds to litigation, the experience will become highly impersonal, as the court hands down judgements that you have absolutely no say in creating.
So ask yourself:
Who do you want creating your divorce agreement? A judge who knows nothing about your family, or you and your spouse?
If you want to decide your own fate without risking a totally DIY divorce, try collaborative divorce attorney in Chino CA. When you hire a collaborative divorce attorney in Chino CA, you get expert guidance in the extremely important work of creating your own divorce agreements outside of court, which helps ensure these agreements represent everyone’s interests fairly.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce in Chino CA
In order to achieve a successful outcome from collaborative divorce attorney in Chino CA, you and your ex must agree to become partners, not adversaries. This means you will pledge to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
What your ex wants to get from collaborative divorce attorney in Chino CA and what is fair to you and your kids may be two very different things. Without representation, you may have very little chance of convincing your ex of this fact. But when each of you has your own attorney, it is much easier to keep a close eye on what is fair under the law.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Help keep the conversation with your ex and their attorney respectful and productive
- Advocate for your best interests in negotiations with your ex and their attorney
- Make sure the final divorce agreement accurately reflects what was decided on during negotiations
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
Working with a skilled collaborative divorce attorney in Chino CA like Torrence L. Howell, rather than taking your dispute straight to court, brings many benefits:
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
The attorney-client relationship is extremely important in a collaborative divorce attorney in Chino CA. It is essential to find an attorney who will listen closely to you, help you identify your specific concerns, and advocate with real passion for the best possible resolution of those concerns. So how do you know if a particular attorney will fit the bill? Ask to meet them. Please call (909) 920-0908 now to schedule your free case evaluation with Torrence L. Howell and experience his caring, knowledgeable, and professional demeanor for yourself.