Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Chino CA.
Many small business owners have gotten where they are today by being proactive and handling all kinds of matters on their own. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. If you do not enlist the aid of a skilled contract law attorney in Chino CA, you won’t get peace of mind about the quality of your contracts. Instead, you may end up bound into unfair or disadvantageous agreements.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Chino CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: With a contract law attorney in Chino CA assisting you, you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving out any of the vital elements of a contract or creating loopholes that could make your agreement unenforceable. Instead, you can rest assured your contract says exactly what you want it to. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in Chino CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. Typically, the best way to resolve a contract dispute is through mediation or arbitration, as this is faster and less costly than litigation. Attorney Howell can provide comprehensive assistance with whatever process you choose.
- Void Unfair Contracts: Some contracts are so unfair that no court will enforce them. If this is the case, your contract law attorney in Chino CA can help you build a “defense” to the contract, or an argument as to why the contract should be made void.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell makes an excellent choice of contract law attorney in Chino CA because he understands the issues your company faces from both a legal perspective (thanks to his 20 years as an attorney) and a business perspective (thanks to his MBA and business background). There is no type of contract too complicated for him to handle. Instead, you can trust him to pay attention to the details and protect your interests no matter what type of contract you need help with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell is here to provide the fast representation you need and deserve. Simply call (909) 920-0908 to get started with a free consultation.