Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Chino Hills CA
At the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we understand that divorce is an intensely personal experience. Unfortunately, if your case proceeds to litigation, the experience will become highly impersonal, as the court hands down judgements that you have absolutely no say in creating.
So ask yourself:
Who do you want creating your divorce agreement? A judge who knows nothing about your family, or you and your spouse?
The answer is YOU, and collaborative divorce attorney in Chino Hills CA gives you this power. When you hire a collaborative divore attorney in Chino Hills CA, you get expert guidance in the extremely important work of creating your own divorce agreements outside of court, which helps ensure these agreements represent everyone’s interests fairly.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce in Chino Hills CA
In order to achieve a successful outcome from collaborative divorce attorney in Chino Hills CA, you and your ex must agree to become partners, not adversaries. This means you will pledge to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
Although collaborative divorce attorney in Chino Hills CA is designed to be non-confrontational, this doesn’t mean you and your ex are going to agree on everything immediately. Fortunately, you will each have your own attorney on your side to help you work through your differences in a fair manner.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Foster respectful and productive conversation between you and your ex
- Advocate for your best interests in negotiations with your ex and their attorney
- Make sure the final divorce agreement accurately reflects what was decided on during negotiations
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
In a collaborative divorce attorney in Chino Hills CA, it is extremely important to have a good relationship with your attorney. After all, your attorney needs to understand your family’s needs and goals in detail in order to advocate effectively for you. So how do you know if a particular attorney will fit the bill? Ask to meet them. You can meet Torrence L. Howell and get his expert take on your case for absolutely free simply by calling (909) 920-0908 now.