Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Claremont CA
Many people still see divorce as an ending. But at the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we see it as a beginning. After all, the agreements you reach right now regarding asset division, child custody, and support are going to govern your life and your children’s lives for years to come.
So ask yourself:
Who is better equipped to decide you family’s future? The court, or you and your ex?
If you want to decide your own fate without risking a totally DIY divorce, try collaborative divorce attorney in Claremont CA. When you hire a collaborative divorce attorney in Claremont CA, you get expert guidance in the extremely important work of creating your own divorce agreements outside of court, which helps ensure these agreements represent everyone’s interests fairly.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Claremont CA
Collaborative divorce attorney in Claremont CA only works when divorcing spouses work together for the interests of the family rather than working against one another for their own interests. This means you and your ex need to agree to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
Even though you are working together with your ex for an outcome that is beneficial to both of you, you still need your own representation. You should each hire your own attorney to represent you in your collaborative divorce attorney in Claremont CA.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Help keep the conversation with your ex and their attorney respectful and productive
- Be a strong advocate for your children’s best interests as well as your own needs
- Ensure final agreements are written in clear and concise language
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
Working with a skilled collaborative divorce attorney attorney in Claremont CA like Torrence L. Howell, rather than taking your dispute straight to court, brings many benefits:
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
In a collaborative divorce attorney in Claremont CA, it is extremely important to have a good relationship with your attorney. After all, your attorney needs to understand your family’s needs and goals in detail in order to advocate effectively for you. The best way to tell if you’ve found an attorney you can trust is to meet them. You can meet Torrence L. Howell and get his expert take on your case for absolutely free simply by calling (909) 920-0908 now.