Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Claremont CA.
If you are a small business owner, you probably have a very entrepreneurial mindset. You’re used to taking initiative and getting things done on your own. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. Without help from a skilled contract law attorney in Claremont CA, you could easily end up making mistakes that will cost your business significant time and expense to correct.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Claremont CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: With a contract law attorney in Claremont CA assisting you, you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving out any of the vital elements of a contract or creating loopholes that could make your agreement unenforceable. Instead, you can rest assured your contract says exactly what you want it to. If you are being offered a contract drafted by another party, Attorney Howell can review it with you to explain all the provisions and help you make a counteroffer if necessary.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When disagreements about contractual obligations arise, it is definitely in your interests to retain a contract law attorney in Claremont CA. After carefully studying the contract to confirm that the law is on your side, Attorney Howell will give his honest opinion regarding your best options for moving forward. If you have been the victim of breach of contract, this may include seeking damages for losses associated with the breach through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- Void Unfair Contracts: Some contracts are so unfair that no court will enforce them. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Claremont CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell is a skilled business law attorney who never hesitates to stand up for his clients, especially when they are being taken advantage of by others. As an experienced entrepreneur himself, Attorney Howell understands your needs and priorities and he will work hard to ensure your contracts are fair and even advantageous. After over 20 years of experience as a contract law attorney in Claremont CA, Attorney Howell knows the best practices for handling all kinds of contracts including:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.