Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Corona CA
Many people still see divorce as an ending. But at the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we see it as a beginning. After all, the agreements you reach right now regarding asset division, child custody, and support are going to govern your life and your children’s lives for years to come.
So ask yourself:
Who do you want in charge of your family’s future?
Obviously, you and your spouse understand your family’s needs better than anyone else. Collaborative divorce attorney in Corona CA gives you the power to decide your own future. When you hire a collaborative divorce attorney in Corona CA, you get expert guidance in the extremely important work of creating your own divorce agreements outside of court, which helps ensure these agreements represent everyone’s interests fairly.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Corona CA
In order to achieve a successful outcome from collaborative divorce attorney in Corona CA, you and your ex must agree to become partners, not adversaries. This means you will pledge to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
What your ex wants to get from collaborative divorce attorney in Corona CA and what is fair to you and your kids may be two very different things. Without representation, you may have very little chance of convincing your ex of this fact. But when each of you has your own attorney, it is much easier to keep a close eye on what is fair under the law.
Your attorney can:
- Help you understand the rights and responsibilities of both parties under the law
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Help keep the conversation with your ex and their attorney respectful and productive
- Advocate for your best interests in negotiations with your ex and their attorney
- Make sure the final divorce agreement accurately reflects what was decided on during negotiations
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
The attorney-client relationship is extremely important in a collaborative divorce attorney in Corona CA. It is essential to find an attorney who will listen closely to you, help you identify your specific concerns, and advocate with real passion for the best possible resolution of those concerns. So how do you know if a particular attorney will fit the bill? Ask to meet them. Please call (909) 920-0908 now to schedule your free case evaluation with Torrence L. Howell and experience his caring, knowledgeable, and professional demeanor for yourself.