Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA
Many people still see divorce as an ending. But at the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we see it as a beginning. After all, the agreements you reach right now regarding asset division, child custody, and support are going to govern your life and your children’s lives for years to come.
So ask yourself:
Who do you want in charge of your family’s future?
Obviously, you and your spouse understand your family’s needs better than anyone else. Collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA gives you the power to decide your own future. When you hire a collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA, you get expert guidance in the extremely important work of creating your own divorce agreements outside of court, which helps ensure these agreements represent everyone’s interests fairly.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Diamond Bar CA
In order to achieve a successful outcome from collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA, you and your ex must agree to become partners, not adversaries. This means you will pledge to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
Even though you are working together with your ex for an outcome that is beneficial to both of you, you still need your own representation. You should each hire your own attorney to represent you in your collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Foster respectful and productive conversation between you and your ex
- Be a strong advocate for your children’s best interests as well as your own needs
- Make sure the final divorce agreement accurately reflects what was decided on during negotiations
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
When undertaken with the support of a qualified collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA such as Torrence L. Howell, this non-adversarial process can bring several very important benefits over litigation, such as:
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
During a collaborative divorce attorney in Diamond Bar CA, you need to feel certain you have a caring, compassionate individual on your side who will take the time to get to know you and understand your concerns about your future. So how do you know if a particular attorney will fit the bill? Ask to meet them. Please call (909) 920-0908 now to schedule your free case evaluation with Torrence L. Howell and experience his caring, knowledgeable, and professional demeanor for yourself.