Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA
California’s family law statutes cover a lot of ground, but they cannot account for every unique family situation that may arise for a divorcing couple. Therefore, if you rely on litigation to arrive at your divorce agreement, you risk getting an impersonal solution imposed on your very personal dispute.
So ask yourself:
Who do you want creating your divorce agreement? A judge who knows nothing about your family, or you and your spouse?
The answer is YOU, and collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA gives you this power. With help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA, you can work towards resolving your issues and reaching your own agreements outside of court, for a result that protects the best interests of you, your ex, and your kids.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Etiwanda CA
In order to achieve a successful outcome from collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA, you and your ex must agree to become partners, not adversaries. This means you will pledge to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
Of course, it is important not to be TOO agreeable and cooperative when it comes to your collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA. You need to stand up for your own rights and interests, not just let your ex decide everything. This is why you need to hire an attorney to guide you through the process of creating your divorce agreements.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Foster respectful and productive conversation between you and your ex
- Advocate for your best interests in negotiations with your ex and their attorney
- Make sure the final divorce agreement accurately reflects what was decided on during negotiations
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
When undertaken with the support of a qualified collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA such as Torrence L. Howell, this non-adversarial process can bring several very important benefits over litigation, such as:
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
In a collaborative divorce attorney in Etiwanda CA, it is extremely important to have a good relationship with your attorney. After all, your attorney needs to understand your family’s needs and goals in detail in order to advocate effectively for you. The best way to tell if you’ve found an attorney you can trust is to meet them. You can meet Torrence L. Howell and get his expert take on your case for absolutely free simply by calling (909) 920-0908 now.