Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Etiwanda CA.
If your business is not large enough to have its own in-house counsel, you may be tempted to handle various business law matters on your own. Unfortunately, this approach doesn’t work well for writing and enforcing business contracts. Without the input of a skilled contract law attorney in Etiwanda CA, you will be at a disadvantage in any type of contract negotiation or dispute. This is especially true if the other side does have an attorney assisting them.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Etiwanda CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: There are many details that must be accounted for in a strong contract. As your contract law attorney in Etiwanda CA, Torrence L. Howell can help make sure your contracts are written with clear and appropriate language, to accurately reflect the deal you have made and protect your interests. Attorney Howell can also review contracts that have been prepared by other parties to help you understand all the provisions of the contract. If you wish to negotiate any aspects of the offered contract, Attorney Howell will assist with this task as well.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in Etiwanda CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. Typically, the best way to resolve a contract dispute is through mediation or arbitration, as this is faster and less costly than litigation. Attorney Howell can provide comprehensive assistance with whatever process you choose.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Etiwanda CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell makes an excellent choice of contract law attorney in Etiwanda CA because he understands the issues your company faces from both a legal perspective (thanks to his 20 years as an attorney) and a business perspective (thanks to his MBA and business background). There is no type of contract too complicated for him to handle. Instead, you can trust him to pay attention to the details and protect your interests no matter what type of contract you need help with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell is here to provide the fast representation you need and deserve. Simply call (909) 920-0908 to get started with a free consultation.