Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Glendora CA.
If you are a small business owner, you probably have a very entrepreneurial mindset. You’re used to taking initiative and getting things done on your own. Unfortunately, this approach doesn’t work well for writing and enforcing business contracts. By trying to avoid hiring a contract law attorney in Glendora CA, you won’t be saving any money or effort. Instead, you will likely be increasing costs and hassles by making mistakes in your contracts.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Glendora CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in Glendora CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. Attorney Howell can also review contracts that have been prepared by other parties to help you understand all the provisions of the contract. If you wish to negotiate any aspects of the offered contract, Attorney Howell will assist with this task as well.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in Glendora CA. After carefully studying the contract to confirm that the law is on your side, Attorney Howell will give his honest opinion regarding your best options for moving forward. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: Some contracts are so unfair that no court will enforce them. Your contract law attorney in Glendora CA can explain any and all defenses to the contract that may be available and then help you get the contract voided.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell has the skills and experience required to provide exceptional service as your contract law attorney in Glendora CA. In addition to 20 years of experience as an attorney, he also has ample experience in the business world, including an MBA degree. There is no type of contract too complicated for him to handle. Instead, you can trust him to pay attention to the details and protect your interests no matter what type of contract you need help with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell is here to provide the fast representation you need and deserve. Simply call (909) 920-0908 to get started with a free consultation.