Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in La Verne CA.
If your business is not large enough to have its own in-house counsel, you may be tempted to handle various business law matters on your own. Unfortunately, this attitude can really get you into trouble if you apply it to your important business contracts. If you do not enlist the aid of a skilled contract law attorney in La Verne CA, you won’t get peace of mind about the quality of your contracts. Instead, you may end up bound into unfair or disadvantageous agreements.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in La Verne CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: There are many details that must be accounted for in a strong contract. As your contract law attorney in La Verne CA, Torrence L. Howell can help make sure your contracts are written with clear and appropriate language, to accurately reflect the deal you have made and protect your interests. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in La Verne CA. After carefully studying the contract to confirm that the law is on your side, Attorney Howell will give his honest opinion regarding your best options for moving forward. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: If you entered into a contract without consulting an attorney first, it is entirely possible that the contract might turn out to be unfair and unenforceable. Your contract law attorney in La Verne CA can explain any and all defenses to the contract that may be available and then help you get the contract voided.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell makes an excellent choice of contract law attorney in La Verne CA because he understands the issues your company faces from both a legal perspective (thanks to his 20 years as an attorney) and a business perspective (thanks to his MBA and business background). Regardless of what specific type of contract you need help with, Attorney Howell will meet and exceed your expectations, providing extremely careful and detail-oriented review of:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Since contracts are a priority at any business, naturally you can’t afford to wait one moment longer than necessary to get assistance. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.