Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Norco CA.
If your business is not large enough to have its own in-house counsel, you may be tempted to handle various business law matters on your own. Unfortunately, if you try to take this approach to handling your important business contracts, you’re likely to fail. If you do not enlist the aid of a skilled contract law attorney in Norco CA, you won’t get peace of mind about the quality of your contracts. Instead, you may end up bound into unfair or disadvantageous agreements.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Norco CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: There are many details that must be accounted for in a strong contract. As your contract law attorney in Norco CA, Torrence L. Howell can help make sure your contracts are written with clear and appropriate language, to accurately reflect the deal you have made and protect your interests. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in Norco CA. You can trust Attorney Howell for an expert analysis of the contract and an honest assessment of the strength of your legal position in the matter. Then, he will work hard to help resolve the issue in a way that supports your business goals. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Norco CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell has the skills and experience required to provide exceptional service as your contract law attorney in Norco CA. In addition to 20 years of experience as an attorney, he also has ample experience in the business world, including an MBA degree. Regardless of what specific type of contract you need help with, Attorney Howell will meet and exceed your expectations, providing extremely careful and detail-oriented review of:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. At The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell, we won’t make you wait–call (909) 920-0908 now for a free initial consultation.