Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA
At the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we understand that divorce is an intensely personal experience. Unfortunately, if your case proceeds to litigation, the experience will become highly impersonal, as the court hands down judgements that you have absolutely no say in creating.
So ask yourself:
Who is better equipped to decide you family’s future? The court, or you and your ex?
The answer is YOU, and collaborative divorce attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA gives you this power. With help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, you can work towards resolving your issues and reaching your own agreements outside of court, for a result that protects the best interests of you, your ex, and your kids.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA
For collaborative divorce attorney in Rancho Cucamonga attorney CA to work, it needs to be approached with the right attitude. Couples need to work together as partners, not adversaries. This means you will need to promise to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
Of course, it is important not to be TOO agreeable and cooperative when it comes to your collaborative divorce attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA. You need to stand up for your own rights and interests, not just let your ex decide everything. This is why you need to hire an attorney to guide you through the process of creating your divorce agreements.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Foster respectful and productive conversation between you and your ex
- Be a strong advocate for your children’s best interests as well as your own needs
- Ensure final agreements are written in clear and concise language
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
In a collaborative divorce attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, it is extremely important to have a good relationship with your attorney. After all, your attorney needs to understand your family’s needs and goals in detail in order to advocate effectively for you. The best way to tell if you’ve found an attorney you can trust is to meet them. Please call (909) 920-0908 now to schedule your free case evaluation with Torrence L. Howell and experience his caring, knowledgeable, and professional demeanor for yourself.