Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
If you are a small business owner, you probably have a very entrepreneurial mindset. You’re used to taking initiative and getting things done on your own. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. By trying to avoid hiring a contract law attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, you won’t be saving any money or effort. Instead, you will likely be increasing costs and hassles by making mistakes in your contracts.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. If this is the case, your contract law attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA can help you build a “defense” to the contract, or an argument as to why the contract should be made void.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell is a skilled business law attorney who never hesitates to stand up for his clients, especially when they are being taken advantage of by others. As an experienced entrepreneur himself, Attorney Howell understands your needs and priorities and he will work hard to ensure your contracts are fair and even advantageous. In the course of his extensive career as a contract law attorney in Rancho Cucamonga CA, Attorney Howell has successfully handled many different types of contracts, ensuring that they serve his clients’ best interests. Attorney Howell can assist your business with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation–call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.