Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in San Antonio Heights CA.
When it comes to business leadership, delegation is important. However, it is not always natural. You may prefer to try to handle all kinds of important tasks yourself, to make sure they get done right. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. If you do not enlist the aid of a skilled contract law attorney in San Antonio Heights CA, you won’t get peace of mind about the quality of your contracts. Instead, you may end up bound into unfair or disadvantageous agreements.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in San Antonio Heights CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in San Antonio Heights CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. If you are being offered a contract drafted by another party, Attorney Howell can review it with you to explain all the provisions and help you make a counteroffer if necessary.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in San Antonio Heights CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in San Antonio Heights CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
When you want an attorney who cares as much about your business as you do, you want Torrence L. Howell. Thanks to his strong business background, Attorney Howell has an eagle eye for situations that may be unfair to his clients, and you can trust him to do everything in his power to protect your company’s interests. In the course of his extensive career as a contract law attorney in San Antonio Heights CA, Attorney Howell has successfully handled many different types of contracts, ensuring that they serve his clients’ best interests. Attorney Howell can assist your business with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Considering the vital importance of contracts to any business, you need a dedicated and responsive attorney who is there to resolve your contract law issues whenever they come up. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation–call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.