Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in San Dimas CA.
If you are a small business owner, you probably have a very entrepreneurial mindset. You’re used to taking initiative and getting things done on your own. Unfortunately, this approach doesn’t work well for writing and enforcing business contracts. Without help from a skilled contract law attorney in San Dimas CA, you could easily end up making mistakes that will cost your business significant time and expense to correct.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in San Dimas CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in San Dimas CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in San Dimas CA. You can trust Attorney Howell for an expert analysis of the contract and an honest assessment of the strength of your legal position in the matter. Then, he will work hard to help resolve the issue in a way that supports your business goals. Typically, the best way to resolve a contract dispute is through mediation or arbitration, as this is faster and less costly than litigation. Attorney Howell can provide comprehensive assistance with whatever process you choose.
- Void Unfair Contracts: If you entered into a contract without consulting an attorney first, it is entirely possible that the contract might turn out to be unfair and unenforceable. If this is the case, your contract law attorney in San Dimas CA can help you build a “defense” to the contract, or an argument as to why the contract should be made void.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell has the skills and experience required to provide exceptional service as your contract law attorney in San Dimas CA. In addition to 20 years of experience as an attorney, he also has ample experience in the business world, including an MBA degree. There is no type of contract too complicated for him to handle. Instead, you can trust him to pay attention to the details and protect your interests no matter what type of contract you need help with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation–call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.