Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Upland CA.
If you are a small business owner, you probably have a very entrepreneurial mindset. You’re used to taking initiative and getting things done on your own. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. If you do not enlist the aid of a skilled contract law attorney in Upland CA, you won’t get peace of mind about the quality of your contracts. Instead, you may end up bound into unfair or disadvantageous agreements.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Upland CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: There are many details that must be accounted for in a strong contract. As your contract law attorney in Upland CA, Torrence L. Howell can help make sure your contracts are written with clear and appropriate language, to accurately reflect the deal you have made and protect your interests. Attorney Howell can also review contracts that have been prepared by other parties to help you understand all the provisions of the contract. If you wish to negotiate any aspects of the offered contract, Attorney Howell will assist with this task as well.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in Upland CA. You can trust Attorney Howell for an expert analysis of the contract and an honest assessment of the strength of your legal position in the matter. Then, he will work hard to help resolve the issue in a way that supports your business goals. If you have been the victim of breach of contract, this may include seeking damages for losses associated with the breach through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- Void Unfair Contracts: If you entered into a contract without consulting an attorney first, it is entirely possible that the contract might turn out to be unfair and unenforceable. If this is the case, your contract law attorney in Upland CA can help you build a “defense” to the contract, or an argument as to why the contract should be made void.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
When you want an attorney who cares as much about your business as you do, you want Torrence L. Howell. Thanks to his strong business background, Attorney Howell has an eagle eye for situations that may be unfair to his clients, and you can trust him to do everything in his power to protect your company’s interests. In the course of his extensive career as a contract law attorney in Upland CA, Attorney Howell has successfully handled many different types of contracts, ensuring that they serve his clients’ best interests. Attorney Howell can assist your business with:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Considering the vital importance of contracts to any business, you need a dedicated and responsive attorney who is there to resolve your contract law issues whenever they come up. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation–call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.