Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Walnut CA.
When it comes to business leadership, delegation is important. However, it is not always natural. You may prefer to try to handle all kinds of important tasks yourself, to make sure they get done right. Unfortunately, this attitude can really get you into trouble if you apply it to your important business contracts. Without the input of a skilled contract law attorney in Walnut CA, you will be at a disadvantage in any type of contract negotiation or dispute. This is especially true if the other side does have an attorney assisting them.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Walnut CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: There are many details that must be accounted for in a strong contract. As your contract law attorney in Walnut CA, Torrence L. Howell can help make sure your contracts are written with clear and appropriate language, to accurately reflect the deal you have made and protect your interests. Attorney Howell can also review contracts that have been prepared by other parties to help you understand all the provisions of the contract. If you wish to negotiate any aspects of the offered contract, Attorney Howell will assist with this task as well.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in Walnut CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. If you have been the victim of breach of contract, this may include seeking damages for losses associated with the breach through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Walnut CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell is a skilled business law attorney who never hesitates to stand up for his clients, especially when they are being taken advantage of by others. As an experienced entrepreneur himself, Attorney Howell understands your needs and priorities and he will work hard to ensure your contracts are fair and even advantageous. After over 20 years of experience as a contract law attorney in Walnut CA, Attorney Howell knows the best practices for handling all kinds of contracts including:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. At The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell, we won’t make you wait–call (909) 920-0908 now for a free initial consultation.