Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Chino Hills CA.
If you are a small business owner, you probably have a very entrepreneurial mindset. You’re used to taking initiative and getting things done on your own. Unfortunately, this approach doesn’t work well for writing and enforcing business contracts. Without the input of a skilled contract law attorney in Chino Hills CA, you will be at a disadvantage in any type of contract negotiation or dispute. This is especially true if the other side does have an attorney assisting them.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Chino Hills CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in Chino Hills CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. Attorney Howell can also review contracts that have been prepared by other parties to help you understand all the provisions of the contract. If you wish to negotiate any aspects of the offered contract, Attorney Howell will assist with this task as well.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in Chino Hills CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: Some contracts are so unfair that no court will enforce them. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Chino Hills CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
When you want an attorney who cares as much about your business as you do, you want Torrence L. Howell. As an experienced entrepreneur himself, Attorney Howell understands your needs and priorities and he will work hard to ensure your contracts are fair and even advantageous. After over 20 years of experience as a contract law attorney in Chino Hills CA, Attorney Howell knows the best practices for handling all kinds of contracts including:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Considering the vital importance of contracts to any business, you need a dedicated and responsive attorney who is there to resolve your contract law issues whenever they come up. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.