Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Corona CA.
Many small business owners have gotten where they are today by being proactive and handling all kinds of matters on their own. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. By trying to avoid hiring a contract law attorney in Corona CA, you won’t be saving any money or effort. Instead, you will likely be increasing costs and hassles by making mistakes in your contracts.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Corona CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: With a contract law attorney in Corona CA assisting you, you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving out any of the vital elements of a contract or creating loopholes that could make your agreement unenforceable. Instead, you can rest assured your contract says exactly what you want it to. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When disagreements about contractual obligations arise, it is definitely in your interests to retain a contract law attorney in Corona CA. Attorney Howell will make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations in the situation and then help you figure out how to resolve the problem. In the case of a breach of contract, Attorney Howell can prepare you to reach an agreement through arbitration or mediation, or represent you in courtroom litigation as the case may require.
- Void Unfair Contracts: If you entered into a contract without consulting an attorney first, it is entirely possible that the contract might turn out to be unfair and unenforceable. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Corona CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell has the skills and experience required to provide exceptional service as your contract law attorney in Corona CA. In addition to 20 years of experience as an attorney, he also has ample experience in the business world, including an MBA degree. Regardless of what specific type of contract you need help with, Attorney Howell will meet and exceed your expectations, providing extremely careful and detail-oriented review of:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Since contracts are a priority at any business, naturally you can’t afford to wait one moment longer than necessary to get assistance. You can count on The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell for fast and effective service. It all starts with a free consultation call (909) 920-0908 now to get yours.