Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Montclair CA.
Many small business owners have gotten where they are today by being proactive and handling all kinds of matters on their own. Unfortunately, this approach doesn’t work well for writing and enforcing business contracts. By trying to avoid hiring a contract law attorney in Montclair CA, you won’t be saving any money or effort. Instead, you will likely be increasing costs and hassles by making mistakes in your contracts.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Montclair CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: With a contract law attorney in Montclair CA assisting you, you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving out any of the vital elements of a contract or creating loopholes that could make your agreement unenforceable. Instead, you can rest assured your contract says exactly what you want it to. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in Montclair CA. After carefully studying the contract to confirm that the law is on your side, Attorney Howell will give his honest opinion regarding your best options for moving forward. Typically, the best way to resolve a contract dispute is through mediation or arbitration, as this is faster and less costly than litigation. Attorney Howell can provide comprehensive assistance with whatever process you choose.
- Void Unfair Contracts: If you entered into a contract without consulting an attorney first, it is entirely possible that the contract might turn out to be unfair and unenforceable. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Montclair CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
When you want an attorney who cares as much about your business as you do, you want Torrence L. Howell. Thanks to his strong business background, Attorney Howell has an eagle eye for situations that may be unfair to his clients, and you can trust him to do everything in his power to protect your company’s interests. After over 20 years of experience as a contract law attorney in Montclair CA, Attorney Howell knows the best practices for handling all kinds of contracts including:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Considering the vital importance of contracts to any business, you need a dedicated and responsive attorney who is there to resolve your contract law issues whenever they come up. At The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell, we won’t make you wait call (909) 920-0908 now for a free initial consultation.