Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Ontario CA.
Many small business owners have gotten where they are today by being proactive and handling all kinds of matters on their own. Unfortunately, this attitude can really get you into trouble if you apply it to your important business contracts. Without help from a skilled contract law attorney in Ontario CA, you could easily end up making mistakes that will cost your business significant time and expense to correct.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Ontario CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: With a contract law attorney in Ontario CA assisting you, you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving out any of the vital elements of a contract or creating loopholes that could make your agreement unenforceable. Instead, you can rest assured your contract says exactly what you want it to. Attorney Howell can also help with any necessary negotiations between the parties entering into the contract.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: When one or both parties fail to deliver on a promise in a contract, it’s time to call in a contract law attorney in Ontario CA. You can trust Attorney Howell for an expert analysis of the contract and an honest assessment of the strength of your legal position in the matter. Then, he will work hard to help resolve the issue in a way that supports your business goals. If you have been the victim of breach of contract, this may include seeking damages for losses associated with the breach through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Ontario CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell makes an excellent choice of contract law attorney in Ontario CA because he understands the issues your company faces from both a legal perspective (thanks to his 20 years as an attorney) and a business perspective (thanks to his MBA and business background). Regardless of what specific type of contract you need help with, Attorney Howell will meet and exceed your expectations, providing extremely careful and detail-oriented review of:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
Since contracts are a priority at any business, naturally you can’t afford to wait one moment longer than necessary to get assistance. The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell is here to provide the fast representation you need and deserve. Simply call (909) 920-0908 to get started with a free consultation.