Get top-quality advice for all kinds of contract issues with Torrence L. Howell as your contract law attorney in Pomona CA.
When it comes to business leadership, delegation is important. However, it is not always natural. You may prefer to try to handle all kinds of important tasks yourself, to make sure they get done right. Unfortunately, this can be a disastrous attitude to take when it comes to your business contracts. Without the input of a skilled contract law attorney in Pomona CA, you will be at a disadvantage in any type of contract negotiation or dispute. This is especially true if the other side does have an attorney assisting them.
The Reality Is…
…You Cannot Do It Alone.
You Need a Contract Law Attorney in Pomona CA to:
- Draft & Negotiate Contracts: In order to avoid inadvertently drafting a contract that is illegal, unenforceable, or full of problematic loopholes, you need help from a skilled contract law attorney in Pomona CA who understands contract law and knows how to help you avoid provisions or clauses that may become problematic in the future. If you are being offered a contract drafted by another party, Attorney Howell can review it with you to explain all the provisions and help you make a counteroffer if necessary.
- Resolve Contract Disputes: In the event that there is a dispute regarding what exactly the contract requires of each party, or even an outright breach of contract, you will definitely want help from a contract law attorney in Pomona CA. You can trust Attorney Howell for an expert analysis of the contract and an honest assessment of the strength of your legal position in the matter. Then, he will work hard to help resolve the issue in a way that supports your business goals. Typically, the best way to resolve a contract dispute is through mediation or arbitration, as this is faster and less costly than litigation. Attorney Howell can provide comprehensive assistance with whatever process you choose.
- Void Unfair Contracts: When you sign contracts without the input of an attorney, they may not be in your best interests. They may even be so unfair as to be essentially illegal. As the victim of the unfairness, you may have the right to cancel or revoke the contract using one or more arguments known as “defenses” against a contract. Your contract law attorney in Pomona CA can confirm this for you and help you take the legal steps necessary to void the contract.
Why Choose Torrence L. Howell
Torrence L. Howell makes an excellent choice of contract law attorney in Pomona CA because he understands the issues your company faces from both a legal perspective (thanks to his 20 years as an attorney) and a business perspective (thanks to his MBA and business background). Regardless of what specific type of contract you need help with, Attorney Howell will meet and exceed your expectations, providing extremely careful and detail-oriented review of:
- Sale and purchase contracts
- Contracts for the provision or acquisition of services
- Employment contracts
- Consulting contracts
- Construction contracts
- Manufacturing contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Franchise agreements
- And more
Request Your Free Consultation Today
When it comes to getting business done in a timely and cost-effective manner, strong contracts are key. Any time a weakness is identified in a contract, you cannot afford to delay in addressing it. At The Law Offices of Torrence L. Howell, we won’t make you wait–call (909) 920-0908 now for a free initial consultation.