Decide your own future with help from a collaborative divorce attorney in Upland CA
At the Law Office of Torrence L. Howell, we understand that divorce is an intensely personal experience. Unfortunately, if your case proceeds to litigation, the experience will become highly impersonal, as the court hands down judgements that you have absolutely no say in creating.
So ask yourself:
Who is better equipped to decide you family’s future? The court, or you and your ex?
If you want to decide your own fate without risking a totally DIY divorce, try collaborative divorce attorney in Upland CA. You will have a collaborative divorce attorney in Upland CA supporting you every step of the way as you and your ex work together to resolve your disagreements and arrive at a solution that fairly balances your entire family’s best interests.
Keys to a Successful Collaborative Divorce Attorney in Upland CA
Collaborative divorce attorney in Upland CA only works when divorcing spouses work together for the interests of the family rather than working against one another for their own interests. This means you and your ex need to agree to:
- Put your children’s needs first
- Fully disclose all financial information
- Negotiate in good faith
- Arrive at an agreement that is acceptable to both of you
Why You Need an Attorney
Even though you are working together with your ex for an outcome that is beneficial to both of you, you still need your own representation. You should each hire your own attorney to represent you in your collaborative divorce Attorney in Upland CA.
Your attorney can:
- Make sure you and your ex understand each other’s legal rights and responsibilities regarding assets, property, custody, and support
- Assist with disclosure documentation
- Help keep the conversation with your ex and their attorney respectful and productive
- Advocate for your best interests in negotiations with your ex and their attorney
- Ensure final agreements are written in clear and concise language
Reap the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
When undertaken with the support of a qualified collaborative divorce attorney in Upland CA such as Torrence L. Howell, this non-adversarial process can bring several very important benefits over litigation, such as:
- Faster resolution
- Lower legal costs
- Less stress for parents and children
Ready to Meet Your Attorney?
The attorney-client relationship is extremely important in a collaborative divorce attorney in Upland CA. It is essential to find an attorney who will listen closely to you, help you identify your specific concerns, and advocate with real passion for the best possible resolution of those concerns. The best way to tell if you’ve found an attorney you can trust is to meet them. You can meet Torrence L. Howell and get his expert take on your case for absolutely free simply by calling (909) 920-0908 now.